new-holster
IMG_0031IMG_0040IMG_0046IMG_0051

TCS-TACTICAL CARRIER SYSTEM

$69.99

The Tactical Carrier System holster or TCS is an all purpose Kydex holster. The curvature is unlike any other design and stems from a 90/10 mold. 10% of the gun sits on the inside of the curve while the other 90% sits outside. This allows the holster to be worn very tight against the body resulting not only in better comfort but better concealment. The TCS holster is offered in .08 thicknesses of high quality Kydex. Made for outside the waistband but can be easily converted to inside the waistband with the IWB conversion kit, which is included for free with the purchase of this holster.

Clear selection
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional Information

Weight 12 oz
Dimensions 8 x 6 x 1.5 cm
Color

Artic White, Black, Carbon Fiber Black +$10, Carbon Fiber Blood Red +$10, Carbon Fiber FDE +$10, Carbon Fiber Pink +$10, Coyote Brown, Desert Tan, Emt Red, Flat Dark Earth, Neon Pink, Olive Drab, Purple, Safety Orange, Storm Grey, Zombie Green

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.